Friday, December 29, 2017

Almost Designer ....


The New Bag
a little box bag
8" x 11"

velour, velvet-like,  with gold fittings & chain


ladies, my girlfriends "of a certain age" who love

small bags are IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE.

just ordered 12 Black pieces

available for PRE-ORDER
delivery end of January


Women Bag Female Handbags Messenger Shoulder Bag Crossbody Nubuck Printing Flower Handbag Black Chain Casual Small Flap Bags

Women Bag Female Handbags Messenger Shoulder Bag Crossbody Nubuck Printing Flower Handbag Black Chain Casual Small Flap Bags




Women Bag Female Handbags Messenger Shoulder Bag Crossbody Nubuck Printing Flower Handbag Black Chain Casual Small Flap Bags


$85.00
pre-order now to reserve yours.

if you want any other color (than BLACK) please let us know


payment link on top of left sidebar






3 comments:

  1. Love the design! Happy New Years!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marsha my dearest
    I just wanted to wish you a very happy new year, and may your dreams come true.
    I'm always here, I love your blog and all the pretty things you have beautiful taste
    I'm hoping I can publish my comment fingers crossed because I didn't get to send you Christmas greetings, I do hope you had a wonderful time with your lovely family.
    Many blessings and love to you darling
    Happy 2018
    Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just wanted to say hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR! May it be filled with much joy, happiness and good health! Cheers Marsha.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.