Saturday, February 17, 2018

AR 15

AR
means ARMALITE RIFLE
named by it's maker

it doesn't mean ASSAULT OR AUTOMATIC

you still have to pull the trigger each time for the gun to fire, 
it's called a Semi-Automatic.

it you pull the trigger and just hold it back,
NOTHING HAPPENS

so it's not an automatic weapon like our military uses.

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS

our schools need to be protected.
period.

surely, we can all agree it will be easier to protect the schools than to get 
CONGRESS to do anything.

PROTECT OUR CHILDREN

then work on the gun laws, even though I'm told that the guns which are available 
are NOT AUTOMATIC.

I don't know, because I don't own a weapon, I've never even fired a rifle,
only a BB Gun when I was about 10.

I hate hunting of all kinds.
I hate the idea of killing anything.

what I know for certain is that BEFORE one more school is stricken
WE need to demand that the schools be secured.

who is against this?

I'll bet no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.