Friday, May 18, 2018

Bed of Roses

have you put your flowers on yet?
I mean, the flowered prints of fashion.

I bought a navy, flower-printed blazer a couple of months
ago. Wore it yesterday for the 1st time, and I felt fabulous.

when it's Spring we must have flowers!

myworldofelegance:
“Dolce & Gabbana - Fall 2018 Ready-to-Wear
Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2018 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show Details
See detail photos for Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2018 Ready-to-Wear collection.
”

the blazer is scattered flowers woven into the fabric,
they are every color, from turquoise to hot pink to red & green.
navy pants made the outfit come together in a smart, new way.

of course, I'vce been playing with flowered fabrics for
1 Year
as I've worked on the collection for Little Girls.
every piece inspired by the Italian designers.

here's one little dress &
ladies, you will simply not believe the beautiful quality 
of this garment

100% Cotton Jacquard

definition

 (COTTON JACQUARD is a highly textured fabric with a pattern woven
rather than printed onto the fabric.
Jacquard fabrics have a raised pattern design which could be florals, damask,
animals, etc.  Jacquard is woven on a special loom.

fully lined in cotton

this is my absolute favorite piece in the
collection.

we have stock on hand & ready to ship

sizes 2T, 3T, 4, 5 & 9


all other sizes are sold out and can be re-ordered, 
delivery would be about 3 weeks.

$55.00 each

& could easily sell for $200 in stores.
no kidding !!

clickable icon at top left sidebar
will take you to the

La La Land shop,
where you will see all of our merchandise
& this little dress too.



we are already working on samples for Fall & Holiday
for the Appliqued T-Shirt Dresses,
believe me,
NO ONE HAS THESE.

if any of you guys know of a lovely children's clothing shop
in your area, please tell me about them.

what I want to do is sell wholesale to the shops,
small shops, not a huge big store chain.
locally owned shops, ideally.


would love to have your input !!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.